In the midst of the modern design movement in the 1960s, Warren Platner turned a simple concept - transforming steel wire into a unique and supremely modern sculptural furniture collection - into a creative masterpiece: the Platner lounge chair. This classic chair, with its unmistakable frame, will add a striking dimension to the den, living room or office. Considered by many to be a design icon of the modern era, the Platner lounge chair's harmonious forms are created by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames, producing a Moiré effect. Decorative, gentle and graceful, the Platner lounge chair is truly one of a kind.
- Platner collection
- Base includes clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface
- Frame made of vertical steel wire rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion
- Cushions with latex core and zipper attach to seat with Velcro
- Greenguard certified
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
- Upholstery Material: Latex
See something odd?
Report it here.