The Pablo Designs Pixo Table Lamp sports a radical design which makes it suitable for use at your workstation or study table. Designer Peter Stathis took a minimalistic approach towards home decor when conceiving the profile of this lamp.
This table lamp provides sufficient and even illumination across the table surface, all thanks to its light output of up to 1200 lux. The lamp shade and base are made of polycarbonate, while the arm features aluminum alloy construction with a steel base insert. The advanced LED array of the Pablo Designs Pixo Table Lamp helps eliminate multiple shadowing. It features 78 hi-output LEDs with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. This lamp incorporates brightness-enhancing technology, which provides focused beam control and glare-free use. The ergonomically positioned head-mounted hi-low dim control enables you to conveniently adjust the brightness of the light as per your specific needs. Moreover, its 360-degree head and stem rotation and 180-degree stem tilt allows for flexible positioning of the lamp.
What's truly unique about this lamp is that it also provides you with a USB charging port for mobile devices. Measuring 16.5'' in height, 6'' in width, 5'' in depth, and weighing in at around 2 pounds, this lamp is compact and lightweight. It also comes with a 72" power cord for connection to a power source.
- Table lamp
- Materials: Polycarbonate shade and base, formed aluminum arm, steel base insert
- USB charging port for mobile devices
- 360 Degree head and stem rotation and 180 degree stem tilt
- Ergonomically positioned head mounted hi-low dim control
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadowing
- Brightness-enhancing technology provides focused beam control and glare-free use
- Certifications: ETL, RoHS, PSE, Energy Star Pending
- With detachable adapter
- Light Source: 78 X Hi-output LED, 50,000 hour lifespan with replaceable light head
- Luminosity: 700-1200 lux
- Color rendering index: 80, color temperature: 3000K
- Include touch sensitive dimmer
- Power usage: 5W, Hi / low/off switch
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.