Carl Pott got the idea for this design while sitting under a chestnut tree and watching a leaf fall. The organic shape became the inspiration for the spoon, and the other flatware pieces were derived from it. The double-edged knife has less to do with nature and more with actual usage. The serration on the backside of the knife is ideal for carving into a piece of meat, while the other side is perfect for actual slicing. As the flatware of the 1972 Munich Olympics, the design became world famous.
- Set includes table fork, table knife, table spoon, dessert fork, coffee spoon
- Complements the Pott 22 collection
- Material: 18/10 Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pieces Per Place Setting: 5
- Number of People Served: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.