Traditionally styled, the POLYWOOD Traditional 29.75" Bar Stool is an ideal option to keep at your personal bar or kitchen counter. Simple yet enticing, it has a well-structured design, which offers the right mix of style and comfort. Featuring meticulous lines and comprehensive cuts, this bar stool is sure to complement beautifully with contemporary, cottage, or country style decors. You can alternately use this beautiful bar stool with your breakfast bench or patio table to enjoy an alfresco meal during summer.
The Traditional 29.75" Bar Stool from POLYWOOD is engineered from high-density polyethylene for unmatched sturdiness and durability. It is offered in a range of finishes, which can be chosen to blend with your decor style or color scheme. This bar stool stands on four legs to maintain a good balance on the floor. These legs are fitted with bar stretchers, which double up as a footrest to relax your legs, whilst enjoying a drink. It is weather, water, and UV resistant, which ensures long lasting use. This bar stool makes use of commercial grade stainless steel hardware, and remains to be crack, splinter, chip, peel and rot resistant to stand the test of time. Made from 90% recycled materials, it is eco-friendly and can be used in environmentally friendly surroundings.
It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, and can be easily assembled with a hex key.
- 90% Recycled material
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Painted wood look
- Requires no painting, staining, waterproofing and similar maintenance
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Does not splinter, crack, chip, peel and rot
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Eco friendly
- Made in the USA
- Solid and heavy duty construction
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.