The POLYWOOD Long Island Side Table is high on style and maintenance free. This table is processed into certain detailed specifications that ensure it resembles painted and natural wood products. This side table easily withstands salty coastal air, hot sun, and cold winters. The table does not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot. It requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
The Long Island Side Table by POLYWOOD is made in the USA, so you can be rest assured of its quality make. The side dining table is suitable for outdoor use and is resistant to fade, so its finish does not wither off easily. It is manufactured from a wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density-plastic and stays strong for years together. This traditional-style dining table is eco-friendly.
This side table stands on a sturdy set of legs that offer maximum stability to the top. The table is available in multiple finishes and sizes, so you can choose the perfect one easily. It requires minimal assembly before it can be used. Occasionally clean it with soap and water, so the table looks as good as new for years to come.
- Side table
- Made to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, cold winters, and salty coastal air
- Made in the USA
- Stainless steel hardware
- Does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot
- Requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Long Island collection
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- What is Poly-Wood? Poly-Wood is a high performance wood lumber substitute manufactured from high density-plastic. It consists of high density polyethylene resins, select coloring and foaming agents. Poly-Wood is processed into a specification product that closely resembles painted and natural wood products.
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.