Simple and practically designed, the POLYWOOD Euro 25" Bar Stool is an excellent option to place at your personal bar or kitchen counter. It has a well-structured design, which offers the right mix of style and comfort. Featuring meticulous lines and immaculate cuts, this bar stool is sure to blend beautifully with contemporary, traditional, or country style decors. You can alternately use this beautiful bar stool with your breakfast bench or patio table to enjoy an open-air meal in your backyard.
The Euro 25" Bar Stool from POLYWOOD is made from high-density polyethylene for unmatched sturdiness and durability. It is offered in a range of seat and frame finishes, which can be chosen to blend with your decor style or color scheme. Featuring a square-shaped seat, this bar stool offers optimum comfort while sitting for long hours. It has a gently curved backrest, which helps maintain a good posture. This bar stool is armless, and stands on four legs to maintain a good balance on the floor. These legs are fitted with bar stretchers for added durability. This bar stool makes use of commercial grade stainless steel hardware, and remains to be crack, splinter, chip, peel and rot resistant to stand the test of time. Made from 90%-recycled materials, it is eco-friendly and can be used in environmentally friendly surroundings.
It has a weight capacity of 300 pounds, and can be easily assembled with a hex key.
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing or similar maintenance
- Lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Eco friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Made in USA
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames, durable HDPE polywood lumber and plastique furniture grade lumber
- Solid heavy duty construction
- Euro collection
- 20-year limited residential warranty; 1-year limited commercial warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.