Family and friends will gather around the table in comfort and style with these Adirondack casual chairs. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
- Ideal for dining and casual seating
- Eco-friendly product with over 90% recycled materials
- Lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of durable HDPE lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Finish: Black
- Classic collection
See something odd?
Report it here.