Trieste, Italy, a town that is situated on the Gulf of Trieste, has been largely impacted by Germanic, Latin, and Slavic cultures. With such a wealth of historical influences, this city has a rich and colorful history. It is the combination of these cultures that defines the area, and in much the same way the Trieste Collection is characterized by a combination of influences.
- Solid Substrate: Rubberwood
- Veneer Substrate: Birch
- Solid Radiatta Pine drawer boxes with English dovetail construction at front and rear
- Hand-rubbed finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303)
- Full-extension drawer glides for smooth operation and safety
- Metal drawer pulls (Brushed Silver)
- CPSIA or CPSC Compliant: Yes
See something odd?
Report it here.