Turn the silicone ring until the indicators point to the desired temperature and specific meat, then insert the stainless steel probe into the meat away from the bone and leave it in during cooking to get an accurate reading of the internal temperature. When the red dial aligns with the indicator, the meat is done. An angled face and large numbers make the thermometer easy to read from any angle. Fahrenheit and Celsius readings for poultry, beef, pork, veal and ham maximize convenience.
- Leave-in meat thermometer
- Material: Stainless steel
- Conical face is easier to read from an angle
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- Non-slip silicone ring for easier handling
- Flat edge prevents thermometer from rolling on countertops
- Set silicone indicators to point to the desired temperature and specific meat
- Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature scales
- Readings for poultry, beef, pork, veal and ham
- Not recommended for use in dishwasher
- Not recommended for use in microwave
See something odd?
Report it here.