Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California. Designed by: Nolen Niu
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Maharam: 70% Wool, 30% viscose
- Offers a wider interior for ample seating space
- Large curvature of both the seat and backrest creates a cradling sensation while seated
- Integrated seat cushion with its independent backrest also provides back support and its tall armrest are throne like in appearance
- Please not that there are No returns and No cancellations once product is in production since items are custom made
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Wool, Viscose
See something odd?
Report it here.