Nolen Niu (born 1975) is an American Industrial Designer who received his Bachelors of Science in Industrial Design from the world-renowned Art Center College of Design located in Pasadena, California. Nolen Niu, Inc. serves corporate, private and celebrity clientele working across multiple disciplines ranging from corporate branding and identity packages, product design for consumer electronics, retail spaces, residential, mass production furniture and custom one-of-a-kind pieces. Niu's corporate office is located in Beverly Hills with a private studio and showroom located in Hollywood, California. Designed by: Nolen Niu
- Component: Alder hardwood / HR foam
- Simple yet graphic angles are used to create the comforting seat and back rest
- Shallow sit depth offers lower back support and its 3'' integrated cushion provides a soft yet supportive seating surface
- Please not that there are No returns and No cancellations once product is in production since items are custom made
- Frame is constructed from solid alder hardwood, lined with high resilience foams
- Maharam: 70% Wool, 30% viscose
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Wool, Viscose
See something odd?
Report it here.