At once sleek and sustainable, elegant and durable, the ribbed measuring spoons from Natural Home have a vintage look that calls to mind a less disposable era, adding a touch of authenticity to your sustainable kitchen. We've spent years working with our manufacturing partners on an innovative process that transforms bamboo sawdust left over from the manufacture of our bamboo product line into colorful kitchenware.
- Measuring Spoons
- Made from fully mature bamboo raised in well managed forests
- Great natural product that, unlike plastic, is light on the planet and healthy for you and your family
- Will not scratch your pans like metal and doesn't absorb moisture like conventional wood
- Offering durable, nontoxic alternatives to utensils made with chemical based plastics
- Density makes it naturally water resistant, which inhibits germs and bacteria
- 1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon
- Made of Moboo, produced with bamboo sawdust, rice starch and an all natural, plant based binder
See something odd?
Report it here.