It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Faced with the challenge of blank paper, some authors capture its very essence on designer rugs. A graphic and industrial designer, a painter, a fashion designer and a writer and art gallery director create each of these four exclusive designs, in which four very personal visions of the rug as contemporary object are made clear. A dichotomy. A horizontal canvas. A work of art underfoot. In 1991, Joaquim Ruiz Millet started a novel that he would finish five years later. During his work's gestation period, a page of the unpublished manuscript gave rise to a series of objects, such as this rug, with spindly characters that move the work plane from hands to feet. Expanding it, the original becomes the abstract.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Black on White
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
See something odd?
Report it here.