It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Faced with the challenge of blank paper, some authors capture its very essence on designer rugs. A graphic and industrial designer, a painter, a fashion designer and a writer and art gallery director create each of these four exclusive designs, in which four very personal visions of the rug as contemporary object are made clear. A dichotomy. A horizontal canvas. A work of art underfoot. Limbo was a gallery / bar in New York where the creator of this piece used to listen to music, drink beer and hang his paintings, dreaming of fame. As a memory-cum-homage to that very special place, Armenter has given this piece, which is based around a type of cosmopolitan mandala, this evocative name. It features a staircase or spiral towards the centre or goal, inspired by the game of snakes and ladders, where much depends on chance. That's why it is said that this rug brings luck.
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: 100% New Zealand Wool
- Vacuuming is recommended at least once a week
- Do not allow stains to dry-in and apply a suitable stain-removing solution
- Do not have the carpets dry-cleaned too often
- In the event that dry-cleaning becomes necessary, make sure that it is done by a specialized dry-cleaner
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Black on White
- Technique: Hand woven; Tufted
- Product Care: Regular Vacuuming
See something odd?
Report it here.