Decorative LED lamp inspired by the Heracleum Plant. The white lenses ramify from one branch creating a technical, natural structure. By using the technique of conductive layers, the lamp is thin & delicate. A design not possible with normal wires.
- Heracleum includes a new LED that allows endless technical possibilities, making this newversion much more efficient while providing unique and sparkling illumination
- Steel canopy, cable length 4M (transparant) Power supply included in canopy
- Metal wire frame, poly carbonate lenses, ultra thin suspension wire
- The Heracleum leaves are not frozen in one position. They can be freely re-positioned by rotating them around their stem
- Amount of LED's: 63
- Colour temperature (degrees Kelvin, K) Colour rendering index: 2700K (warm white, comparable to incandescent) CRI_Ra 85, colour rendering group 1B
- Dimmable with mains voltage dimmer (dimmer for incandescent, halogen)
- Please make sure to use a dimmer rated for a low power luminaire
- Professional installation recommended
- Luminous flux (Lumen, lm): 459 lm (>40W incandescent)
- Power consumption MAX 24W
- Input voltage of 110-127V~60Hz AC
- Fixture Type: Kitchen island pendant
- Wattage per Bulb: 24 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.