The Modloft Gramercy 135" TV Stand is a quintessential example of mid-century modern decor. Its accented wooden finish on the base, gloss lacquer finish mezzanine unit, extended drawer handles are just a few examples of the remarkably progressive design of this console. The base is 95" wide with a wooden finish. It consists of two end-to-end pullout drawers. The drawer handles are placed close to each other, which looks good aesthetically. The mezzanine unit is shorter and just as wide and contains one end-to-end drawer with the handle towards the upper end. Its finish is sleek and glossy, but design sensibilities are similar to the base unit. European soft-closing glides ensure that despite being low hanging and without much clearance, the drawers open and close effortlessly. A stainless steel leg supports the mezzanine unit when the console is expanded. It can be expanded up to 40" beyond the base unit. Your media players and other electronic devices can be comfortably housed on top of the mezzanine or the base. Due to its adjustable mezzanine unit, it can fit a Plasma or LCD TV of any size, as long as it is less than 200lbs in weight. Will also look beautiful under a wall mounted TV. It is made out of solid wood and will require some assembly.
- Create a wall unit to fit any size wall
- Combines a wood base with a lacquered mezzanine supported by a stainless steel leg
- Adjusting the position of the mezzanine unit, allowing you great flexibility to accommodate any wall size
- Base features two pull-out drawers, while mezzanine features one single drawer
- European soft-closing glides enable effortless drawer movement
See something odd?
Report it here.