The M'heritage line exhibits the century of ''savoir-faire'' and experience that Mauviel has in cookware. This Saute Pan is easy to care for and there is no retinning due to the 18 / 10 stainless steel interior. Copper is a fantastic material to cook with. It provides even heat distribution and gives you control of the temperature. This pan is ideal for sauteing, searing, deglazing, and poaching.
- Material: copper
- Handle material: cast iron
- Copper with stainless steel inside
- Easy to clean
- Will not need to be retinned
- Polished outside
- Handles fixed by stainless steel rivets
- Cleaning and care: wash with soap and hot water, dry immediately
- Never scour the interior
- Use copper cleaner
- M'heritage collection formerly known as the Cuprinox collection
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
See something odd?
Report it here.