It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
With its elegant lines and wide variety of color and design options, extremely versatile Maui Chair easily meets needs of commercial and residential settings alike. Gently flared polypropylene seat is attached to light chrome-plated steel structure with five legs, adding mobility and practicality to its polished appearance. Maui chairs function well in any number of communal areas, from offices, classrooms and restaurants to dining rooms and bedrooms. In addition, Maui chairs meet CAL 133 fire code regulations and come in number of subdued as well as bold matte colors, making them ideal for businesses.
- Includes five caster wheels
- Shell made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Meets CAL 133 fire code regulations
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001: 2000 standard. attainment and preservation of certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Kartell products use wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of single material to simplify recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which items were designated
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Product Type: Task chairs
See something odd?
Report it here.