The beautifully crafted PH 2/1 Pendant (1926) provides a unique and soft illumination. This PH 2/1 Pedant, part of the PH Collection, is based on the principle of a reflecting multi-shade system, producing glare free illumination. The shades are drawn over a logarithmic spiral, with the center of the light source placed in the spiral's focal point. The shades are specially designed to correspond in a relationship of 3:2:1, which provides that each shade evenly decreases the amount of light.
- CUL listed for dry locations
- Glare-free light
- Symmetric light distribution
- Opal glass and matte underside reflect the light downwards
- Iconic design
- Fixture illuminates itself
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Fixture is designed based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs the majority of the light downwards
- PH collection
- Fixture Type: Mini pendant
- Bulb Type: Incandescent; Fluorescent
See something odd?
Report it here.