Lotta Jansdotter designs transcend modern Scandinavian style with a distinctive and recognizable symmetry. Her instinct for color, texture and line make her timeless, sophisticated patterns unlike those of any other designer. Lotta's work is derived from the imprint of the natural world she absorbed during her childhood on the island of Aland. Lotta's connection to the colors and shapes of Scandinavia is unmistakable in her design work.
- Melamine is a classic, durable material that is BPA free, food safe, and complies with the most stringent international food safety standards including the FDA and the EEC
- Suitable for use within the temperature range of -30 degrees to 120 degrees Celsius and is dishwasher safe (top shelf recommended) but it is not recommended for use in ovens or microwaves
- Collectable products, sustainable alternatives to disposable paper, plastic or polystyrene plates and trays
- Set of three different designs
- Number of Compartments: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.