The Iris Pendant Lamp transforms its form and the atmosphere in a room by changing its light direction and projections. By adjusting it you can have upward pointing light, a downward pointing light, or a mixture of both. The reflective interior of this hanging lamp casts intricately patterned reflections that change as the lamp's configuration is changed. This would be the perfect light for the center of a room or above your dining room table. This pendant has two adjustable apertures; as one opens, the other closes. When the lower aperture is fully open, light shines directly down, casting textured golden light onto the surface below. When the upper aperture is open, patterned light shines upward and bounces off the ceiling to fill the space with a warm, indirect light. The transition between these two provides a variety of reflections and light atmospheres.
- A unique mechanism allows for having an up light or a down light
- Casts intricate light textures on it's surrounding from the mirror polished leaf interior
- Creates an up light to light the room or a down light for an intimate local light
- Designed to be hard-wired to a standard junction box
- Ideal for a dining room table or any other room
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 year warranty
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Fixture Type: Bowl pendant
- Light Direction: Down; Up
- Wattage per Bulb: 100 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.