Crème brûlée is an iconic French dessert that is surprisingly simple to make. The elegant Heritage Crème brûlée dish has a shallow depth and wide surface area to allow for more of that delicious crisp sugar topping. The functional stoneware construction is oven-safe, so the dish is safe for use under the broiler if you do not own a kitchen torch. But its uses are not limited to Crème brûlée - it also works for serving custard, crema catalana or individual cheesecakes.
- Stoneware maintains even temperatures and prevents scorching
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains, and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Unmatched thermal resistance - safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Capacity: 7 oz.
- Stoneware collection
- Color: 1: Blue
- Color: 2: Green
- Color: 3: Orange
- Color: 4: Purple
- Color: 5: Red
- Color: 6: White
- Color: 7: Yellow
- Distressed: No
See something odd?
Report it here.