Le Creuset's Tatin Dish is perfect for special occasions or everyday baking. Ideal for just about anything from desserts to main courses, this dish can also function as a colorful serving dish. The Tatin Dish is handcrafted of porcelain enamel cast iron and is designed to perform with recipes that are started on top of the stove and are finished in the oven. The pan is specially designed with large flat side handles that make it easy to lift, rotate, or flip foods over onto a plate. Pineapple Upside Down Cake anyone?
- Enameled Cast Iron collection
- Works well on all heat sources, including induction and oven safe
- Large flat side handles make it easy to lift, rotate, and flip foods
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Cleaning and Care: Dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended
- Capacity: 2-Quart
- Shallow design for baking traditional pastries, pies and quiches
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 480 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.