Slow cooking at low heat in Le Creuset's cast iron Pate Terrine makes it simple to prepare the most delicate dishes. The Pate Terrine is ideal for making sumptuous pate, as well as a multitude of other delicacies: cakes, breads, lasagna for two, desserts, or ice creams. Creates a lovely serving dish, giving a beautiful table presentation!
- Cast Iron collection
- Works well on all heat sources, including induction and oven safe
- Slow cooks at low heat to prepare delicate dishes
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Material: Porcelain enameled cast iron
- Cleaning and Care: Dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended
- Capacity: 1.5-Quart
- A tight-fitting lid traps both heat and cold until contents are served
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Maximum Temperature: 480 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime
- Handle Material: Cast iron
See something odd?
Report it here.