The underside of typical chairs and tables makes a confusing, unrestful world, said esteemed Finnish designer Eero Saarinen. "I wanted to clear up the slum of legs." Thus in 1957 Saarinen unveiled his ground-breaking pedestal dining tables, whose simple elegance has endured for 50 years. Stylish and modern, the Saarinen Dining Table is a design masterpiece that fits seamlessly into any environment.
- Tabletop made of veneered medium density fiberboard in cathedral grain pattern
- Base made of heavy molded aluminum
- Base is strap-polished and coated in tough, abrasion-resistant rilsan finish
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Manufacturer Warranty.
- Top Material: Laminate; Marble; Manufactured wood
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
See something odd?
Report it here.