The underside of typical chairs and tables makes a confusing, unrestful world, said esteemed Finnish designer Eero Saarinen. "I wanted to clear up the slum of legs." Thus in 1957 Saarinen unveiled his ground-breaking pedestal dining tables, whose simple elegance has endured for 50 years. Stylish and modern, the Saarinen Dining Table is a design masterpiece that fits seamlessly into any environment.
- Tabletop made of veneered medium density fiberboard in cathedral grain pattern
- Base made of heavy molded aluminum
- Base is strap-polished and coated in tough, abrasion-resistant rilsan finish
- Green Guard Certified
- Made in USA
- Top Material: Marble; Manufactured wood
- Seating Capacity: Min: 4
- Seating Capacity: Max: 5
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
See something odd?
Report it here.