Eero Saarinen vowed to address the "ugly, confusing, unrestful world" he observed underneath chairs and tables - the so-called "slum of legs." A five-year design investigation led him to the revolutionary Pedestal dining tables, introduced in 1958.
- Top attaches to base with threaded rod
- Tabletop features beveled edge
- Base is heavy molded cast aluminum
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
- Made in USA
- Top Material: Granite; Laminate; Marble; Wood
- Table Base Type: Pedestal
See something odd?
Report it here.