It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Promotes interaction and collaboration. Flex Back and Flex Top created from high performance elastomer facilitates changes in posture and position throughout the work day. Extends range of movement, allowing you to sit comfortably in any position - even sideways. Flex net enables side-to-side flex and ensures optimal localized support for shoulders and lumbar region. High performance arms incorporate free-floating arm pads that naturally adjust as you change positions. Dynamic Suspension control counterbalances body weight, resulting in smooth, effortless ride. Tilt preference selector allows for additional resistance in recline.The Generation Chair is Greenguard certified. The Generation Chair has earned the Sustainable Platinum rating under SMaRT Consensus. Each authentic product includes a certificate of authenticity. The Generation Chair is the first chair that lets you sit how you want. It offers a new standard of comfort and unrestrained movement, supporting a range of postures and work styles typical of today's workplace. The Generation takes the idea of elastic design - where a product rearranges itself in response to user - to a new level. Form way Studios joined forces to create a chair that moves as you move, without forcing you to choose between freedom of movement and continuous support.
It's not a chair. It's a movement.
- Generation collection
- Height adjustable arms
- Ulta seat pad
- FRAMELESS FLEX BACK Fuses two elements: high performance elastomeric Flex Back Net cradles your back and provides integral lumbar support, and figure 8 structure enables multidimensional movement
- FLEX SEAT Offers 270 degrees of unobstructed seat edge flex with a buoyant two-piece cushion and nest structure
- CONTINUOUS LUMBAR Carries the lumbar support from the back into the arms to support side sitting
- DYNAMIC SUSPENSION™ Offers weight compensated, synchronized recline for a smooth, effortless ride
- FLEX TOP Folds over as armrest for side sitting
- TILT PREFERENCE SELECTOR Offers three ranges of recline movement
- Made in the USA
- Product Type: Executive and managerial chairs
- Base Material: Metal; Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.