The KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker for Stand Mixer converts any KitchenAid stand mixer (built after 1990) into an ice cream maker. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to 2 quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter. This ice cream maker produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure, soft-consistency ice cream.
- Included: 2-Quart freeze bowl, adapter ring, dasher, drive assembly, manual and warranty
- Easily converts any KitchenAid stand mixer (built after 1990) into an ice cream maker
- Creates up to 2 quarts of soft-consistency ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape and mix the ingredients
- Several recipes are provided in the manual
- Cleans up easily in warm, soapy water
- 1 Year hassle-free replacement
- Bowl or Cup Capacity: 2 Quarts
See something odd?
Report it here.