The comfortable and elegant Victoria Ghost Chair combines geometric, modern lines in the seat and legs with a rounded backrest that echoes the form of antique medallions. The chair's fluid, serene design allows it to complement any surroundings while simultaneously drawing attention to its appealing lines. Made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate, the chair is sturdy and durable even as it displays a delicate, ethereal appearance. This versatile side chair, suitable for indoor and outdoor use, has been featured in numerous magazines and adds elegance and lively panache to a variety of settings. Designed by: Philippe Starck, 2005
- Made of transparent polycarbonate
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to seven chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.