The strong, angular design and use of superior technology make the 1.9 ft Polycarbonate Upper Step Stool with 570 lb. Load Capacity an attractive and practical item for the home. The strong steel structure supports a flexible, durable polycarbonate frame with safe slip-resistant steps. The appearance is polished and crystalline, and with a selection of attractive transparent colors the stool can even be used for decoration. With its irresistable blend of pragmatism and beauty, the 1.9 ft Polycarbonate Upper Step Stool with 570 lb. Load Capacityr is an excellent choice for the discerning design enthusiast.
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Frame made of painted steel
- Steps and handle made of fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate
- Can support up to 570 lbs
- Slip resistant finish
- Primary Material: Fiberglass; Plastic; Steel
- Slip-Resistant Steps: Yes
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.