Minimalist, geometric and highly functional, the Trays Side Table is inspired by the polished surfaces and simple elegance of lacquered Japanese trays. The table top is made of solid, refined methacrylate with a support structure of sturdy, chrome-plated steel, creating an effect of lightness and refinement without any compromise in strength or stability. The top can also be separated from the frame to allow for easy transport and storage. The clean lines and polish of this side table makes it an extremely versatile piece to accommodate various needs. Designed by:Piero Lissoni, 2002.
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel
- Top made of batch-dyed PMMA
- Removable top for easy transportation and storage
- Trays collection
- Hidden Storage Compartment: No
- Product Warranty: 12 Months
See something odd?
Report it here.