An elegant blend of solid and transparent finishes gives the Top Top Table its distinctive appearance. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments, this Top Top Table is a versatile piece with several options designed specifically for contract use. The translucent PMMA leg with a pleated surface and metal core onto which a melamine top is attached. The base is contemporary look. The table functions well in both indoor and outdoor settings.Designed by: Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet.
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, there by reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process, plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Top made of melamine
- Frame made of PMMA
- Base made of aluminum
- Designed for contract use
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.