Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, the Toobe Lamp has the distinction of being the first floor lamp for Kartell. Its origins lie in the notion that a single PMMA extruded tube could function as either a table lamp or a floor lamp, depending on the length. Toobe is also the first Kartell product to bear color fading, which is achieved through innovative coloring technology and permits light to be diffused within the cylinder. The line of the Toobe is clean and modern, making it easy to match with other furnishings.
- Diffusor made of polycarbonate
- Handle in body makes transportation easy
- Made in Italy
- Light source: E26, Type G bulb
- Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Toobe Lamp that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Frame made of transparent or colored PMMA
- Tension: 120 volts
- Maximum bulb power: 100 W
- Fixture Material: Plastic
- Product Warranty: 12 Months
See something odd?
Report it here.