Spoon Table is a folding light office table characterised by its extreme lightness and practicality. The structural surface is made of honeycomb aluminium and is only 15 mm thick. The finish is white laminate whereas the methacrylate edges are coloured on the bottom so that the transparency creates a sense of depth. The thermoplastic legs are a guarantee of resistance and elasticity. The knee mechanism closing was developed for easy folding of the top and makes the Spoon Table perfect for living in small spaces and easy carrying. The leg-locking system requires no tools and works using only a slider eyelet. The Spoon Table comes in three sizes of top and with legs and matching edges in three colours.
- Spoon Table Tabletop is made of honeycomb aluminium and melamine laminate
- Spoon Table Legs are made of batch-dyed modified polypropylene
- Table Base Type: Four leg
- Storage Compartment: No
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
See something odd?
Report it here.