Echoing the curved silhouette of a spoon, the Spoon Stool is a versatile and unique type of stool. The seat is attached to a central support with a specially reinforced curve, allowing flexibility and comfort. The design of the Spoon Stool combines a wide, rounded seat with angular, tapered feet to create a dramatic effect that accents kitchens, bars or restaurants equally well.
- Made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Order with Confidence: Authentic Kartell products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months under normal use and under conditions for which the items were designated
- Order with Confidence: Should you discover shortly after receiving your Spoon Stool that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
See something odd?
Report it here.