The highly customizable Pop series is the first infinitely repeatable, easy-to-dismantle modular seating collection. The frame of all the seating pieces is made of endlessly combinable transparent polycarbonate modules, allowing you to perfectly accommodate the needs of your home, office or public establishment. Pieces can be combined in any way imaginable or simply stand alone. This armchair features foam polyurethane and soft down pillows upholstered in your choice of supple leather, denim jeans fabric or solid fabric. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2007
- Seat is made of foam polyurethane, feather and down pillows
- Frame is made of transparent polycarbonate
- Highly durable and virtually indestructible
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Upholstery Material: Leather
See something odd?
Report it here.