Displaying a modern, minimalist design, the Nihau chair is able to nimbly complement a wide range of settings while standing out on its own. Its butterfly shape and slender legs create a delicate appearance, while its steel and polypropylene construction make it durable and strong. Refined and soft, the Nihau exhibits design that blends simplicity with great attention to detail. Designed by: Vico Magistretti, 2006
- Nihau Chair Shell made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Nihau Chair Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Nihau Chair FeaturesSuitable for residential or commercial use
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
See something odd?
Report it here.