Sturdy, practical and professional, the Max Table thrives in an office environment. Its hourglass shape allows it to fit side-by-side with companion pieces to create unlimited possibilities for work station sizes. On the legs, three metal tubes in chromed steel converge at a base of either feet or caster wheels with auto-lock brakes. The scratch-proof top comes in a choice of three colors, and the versatile design coordinates easily with other items of the Kartell office. Designed by: Ferruccio Laviani, 1999.
- Table Top made of scratch-proof laminate
- Table Legs made of chrome-plated steel
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Reclaimed Wood: No
- Hand Painted: No
- Table Base Type: Four leg
- Storage Compartment: No
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
See something odd?
Report it here.