The polished, formal effect of the Mauna-Kea design and materials allow these products to assimilate beautifully into business settings as well as the home. The materials, including polished aluminum, batch-dyed polypropylene and zinc-coated screws, are both elegant in appearance and tough enough to withstand the outdoors. The simple, flowing design and vivid colors of the backrest are equally suited for the workplace and in the home's study or dining room. Stackable up to eight chairs high, the Mauna-Kea Chair melds comfort, graceful simplicity and a strong build to form a truly versatile item.
- Seat frame made of painted die-cast aluminum
- Stackable up to eight chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Primary Material: Aluminum
See something odd?
Report it here.