With its elegant lines, the extremely versatile Maui Chair easily meets the needs of commercial and residential settings alike. The gently flared polypropylene seat is attached to a light chrome-plated steel structure, adding mobility and practicality to its polished appearance. Maui chairs function well in any number of communal areas, from offices, classrooms and restaurants to dining rooms and bedrooms. In addition, Maui chairs meet CAL 133 fire code regulations. This Maui armchair is ideal for dining rooms, classrooms, conference rooms and more.
- Frame made of tubular chrome-plated steel
- Shell and armrests made of smooth batched-dyed polypropylene
- Stackable up to five chairs high
- Meets CAL 133 fire code regulations
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
See something odd?
Report it here.