Kartell's most fashionable little armchair steps forward today with three new looks signed by Moschino. A design of stylized hearts in black and white, a carpet of cheery daisies on a black background that decorate the seat up to the back and finally an original print from the files of Franco Moschino. Designed by: Philippe Starck
- Material: Polyurethane foam with Moschino fabric, 100% cotton
- Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate frame
- Comfortable and cozy, chic but casual
- Frame made of polycarbonate
- Seat made of polyurethane foam
- Seat upholstered in 100% cotton
- As seen in the November 2007 issue of Domino
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Seat made of polyurethane foam upholstered with 100% cotton (Chinese colors) or a cotton/polyester blend (damask)
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Product Warranty: 12 Months
- Upholstery Material: Cotton
See something odd?
Report it here.