Created by Piero Lissoni, this chair boasts an ultra-streamlined design, representative of an minimalist yet elegant style. The chair is composed into a single piece using gas-blowing technology and ultimately results in a squared contour, a wide seat and a low, roomy backrest. The Lizz Chair is extremely stable, shockproof, scratch-resistant and can withstand all weather conditions. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2007
- Seat is made of batch-dyed thermoplastic technopolymer material
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to six chairs
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.