A classic design with the distinction of being the world's first completely transparent chair, La Marie Chair is at once delicate and robust. Philippe Starck's first entry into the Ghost series of seating, La Marie sports a clean, classic chair design that takes center stage through its innovation in material. Made of a single block of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate, the chair is sturdy and durable while maintaining a light, gossamer appearance. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, La Marie has been featured in numerous magazines and adds elegance and lively panache to a variety of settings. Designed by: Philippe Starck, 1998
- Made of transparent or batched-dyed polycarbonate
- Shock, scratch and weather resistant
- Stackable up to seven chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.