The multipurpose Battista features a striking design with both plastic and metal components. The top is made from high density polyurethane and the frame combines chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum. It functions as both a convenient trolley on casters and a fully functional table as well, making it equally perfect for serving appetizers and providing a surface for group activities. With tabletops as well as a sophisticated gloss lacquer top, the Battista is sure to assimilate beautifully into any surroundings.
- Frame made of chrome-plated steel and polished aluminum
- Top made of high density polyurethane with matte enamel or polyester lacquer
- Wheels allow for a high level of mobility
- Able to fold for compact storage
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems.
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace.
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling.
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Base Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.