An admirable marriage of simplicity and refinement, grace and memory, Papyrus is a remake of the archetypal antique rush chair, from a time when chair structures were decisive and strong. This chair combines a translucent support with a slender vertical pebbling, running along the entire outside of the rounded backrest, with its soft and snug lines. The seat is comfortable and welcoming, and the entire structure is light. Papyrus' wide range of brand-new “old-fashioned'' colors make the play of the worked surfaces even more evident and attractive. Perfect for public and residential establishments.
- Made of transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate
- Stackable up to four chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Primary Material: Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.