The Kartell catalogue adds yet another piece to its furniture collection, the commode. Starck has taken a new look at it and the Kartell-style commode evokes the lines of classic furniture but with a contemporary accent in Its transparency and plastic. Designed by: Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Includes largest plastic monobloc ever made yet in the world of furnishings
- Material: Transparent or batch-dyed PMMA
- Sitting on four bifacial legs
- Corners and curves, straight lines and sinuous lines play over its surfaces and spark an intriguing game of eye-catching perspectives
- Base Material: Acrylic/Plastic
See something odd?
Report it here.