Frilly, Particia Urquiola's new transparent polycarbonate chair for Kartell, was born of the idea of industrial sculpture transformed into a charming ergonomic shape. The Frilly Chair's undulating effect gives this piece a light, soft look, like pleated fabric, for a sensual, fun and feminine optical effect. Reminiscent of natural elements, giving the chair a further light and lovely touch. Designed by: Patricia Urquiola, 2008
- Frilly Chair Made in Italy
- Frilly Chair Transparent and mass-tinted polycarbonate construction
- Frilly Chair FeaturesSuitable for residential or commercial use
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
See something odd?
Report it here.