Spacious and sturdy, the Form Chair is ideal for use in both businesses and homes. The wide, comfortable seat is made of semi-structural polyurethane and is attached to a light steel structure. A product of thorough research, the seat is only 1'' thick yet still maintains both solidity and flexibility. Gently curved and inviting, the Form Chair is a perfect addition to living rooms or waiting areas. Designed by: Piero Lissoni, 2005.
- Seat made of coated polyurethane
- Frame made of tubular chrome plated steel
- Linking device hooks chairs in place to form benches
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Chair Design: Lounge chair
See something odd?
Report it here.