Curvilinear lines and shimmering color make the FPE, short for 'Fantastic Plastic Elastic,' an immediate standout. Its alluring, sinuous appearance is only the beginning of what makes FPE so special: its polypropylene body, inserted into an aluminum frame, is attached and curved by a machine without the use of metal inserts. Its structure is at once sturdy, light and flexible, and allows it to thrive both indoors and outdoors. Featured in the Museum of Modern Art, the FPE is a true original that embodies utility and beauty.
- Seat made of batched-dyed polypropylene
- Frame made of painted extruded aluminum
- Stackable up to eight chairs high
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Quality: In 2005, Kartell received accreditation for its Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001: 2000 standard. The attainment and preservation of this certification testifies to Kartell's commitment to high quality and continued research into higher levels of quality in company management systems
- Helping the Environment: Kartell products use a wide variety of plastic materials, thereby reducing the use of living organisms, such as trees, which are difficult and time-consuming to replace
- Helping the Environment: Most Kartell products are easily recycled and product components can be separated to elements made of a single material to simplify the recycling process. Plastic components also carry clear identification marks to aid correct separation of different plastic types for effective recycling
- Care and Maintenance: Kartell products are easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition.
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Product Care: Easy to clean and require only simple care to remain in excellent condition
See something odd?
Report it here.